This year's Summit is Co-Charied by Marcia Burris, Sr. Manager, Library Services at Ogletree Deakins and Cheryl Niemeier, Director of Library Services at Bose & McKinney.
This year's topic “The Voice of the Client” will explore ways librarians can help their firms deliver legal services more efficiently and add value through client-facing initiatives. As in the past, Summit V will include moring sessions which provide "high level strategic perspective" including a panel of in house counsel. The afternoon will offer a selection of more practical topics inviting attendee participation.
Cheryl Neimeier Posted the Top Ten Reasons For attending the Summit:
9. Attend the destined-to-be amazing Bloomberg BNA Welcome Reception on Friday evening
8. Funds an issue? No worries – grants are available to attend the Summit! Stay tuned to the Summit blog for more information
7. Networking, networking, networking!
6. Opportunity to attend two out of three interactive and sure to be practical afternoon programs
5. Learn more about the importance of research competencies
4. Explore practical means of adding value to and what your role can be in the firms client facing initiatives
3. Delve into the concept of EQ (Emotional Quotient) as it relates to our interactions with our client base
2. Hear from an amazing lineup of well-known and influential keynote, panel, and session speakers
And the number 1 reason….
You will leave energized and armed with key takeaways on how to help your firms deliver legal services more efficiently and add value through client-facing initiatives in fresh and innovative ways!
Keep up to date at the Summit blog.
As always we thank the support of AALL leadership including Executive Director Kate Hagan and AALL President Steve Anderson.
Special thanks to : Bloomberg Law/Bloomberg BNA, Thomson Reuters, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, LexisNexis, and Fastcase for their generous sponsorship of PLL Summit V.